Places in the programs will be confirmed via email. Please check our website for prerequisite requirement.
Emergency Contact Person
Other than your veterinarian
- IMPORTANT: Please include a copy of your animal companion’s vaccination records including proof of a current distemper and rabies with this registration form. Animal companions will not be allowed to attend any programs without proper proof of vaccinations.
Animal Companion Personality Profile
- Please include a copy of your dog’s vaccination records including distemper, bordetella, and rabies with this registration form.
The sizes of the classes are limited; contact us by email at
email@example.com to register for class.
Payments need to be made before first class and can be done by Paypal or mailing check to 1171 North Boston Road, Troy, VA, 22974. Please make checks payable to Green Dogs Unleashed.
We must receive 48 hours cancellation notice if you are unable to attend the class you registered for. If not, we will charge $25 for Administrative Processing. If you drop out of class after the first week of class, we will credit the remaining amount to another class. There will be no refunds.
- TRAINING: Payments must be received no later than one week prior to the start of training classes.
Payments for TRAINING may be made at www.paypal.com by using our E-mail address
firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing a check payable to UNLEASHED ACADEMY to
1171 North Boston Road, Troy, VA, 22974.
BOARDING: Payment for BOARDING should be made by check payable to Erika Proctor.
PLAY THERAPY: Play Therapy and Socialization Enrichment programs MUST be paid by check
at the time of drop off. Please make PLAY THERAPY checks payable to Erika Proctor.
We must receive one week’s notice for cancellation of any classes, and 48 hours notice for
cancellation for the play therapy or social enrichment programs for which you have registered. A
$25 fee will be charged for no-shows on the play therapy and enrichment programs. No refunds
will be given for any fees paid if this policy is not followed.
Green Dogs Unleashed Training, Play Therapy, and Socialization Enrichment Programs - Agreement and Waiver of Liability
- This is a contract between Green Dogs Unleashed (herein after called “GDU”) and the animal companion(s) owner (hereinafter called “Owner”) whose signature appears below and checkmark appears by each item and who will be participating in any programs at GDU.
Owner must check the box next to each term.
Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY
Green Dogs Unleashed Training, Play Therapy, and Socialization Enrichment Programs - Medical Permission Form
- (Class attendees please fill out this form in the event something happens during a class and you need
to leave your animal companion with us in an emergency. Thank you.)
In the event that our staff or volunteers deem your animal companion is in need of immediate
veterinary care, or your animal companion presents with a potential illness and we are unable to
contact you, we will take your animal companion to a licensed veterinarian. If your personal
veterinarian is located in Fluvanna, VA, we will make every attempt to have your animal companion
taken to them. If your veterinarian is unavailable, out of our area, or your animal companion needs
immediate emergency care, we will transport to the nearest available veterinary clinic.
permission for Green Dogs Unleashed to act as my agent in the event of my animal companion
needing medical attention. I further agree that I will be responsible for any and all cost of any
veterinary care deemed necessary by the licensed veterinarian.
Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY
- We recommend that you call your regular veterinarian to let them know your animal
companion will be in the care of Green Dogs Unleashed.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.